Thursday, August 21, 2008

speed painting and sketch




The speed painting I just had fun doing the extreme lighting. I realized that I really do enjoy playing with light...

The sketch is a compilation. The guy on the top left (the face) I was really intrigued by his nose... the boy on the right is kind of from life (not really because his mom was with him and I didn't want to look like a creepy person). For him I was intrigued by his eyes (hence the one eye floating near him).

Adding to what I wrote before, I have also decided to enter a competition on a magazine called "illustration." Each month they get an art director to lead the competition, and many illustrators who is chosen in this competition get jobs from this exposure.

I went to miad.edu and the featured news was Orientation for up coming foundation students.

Wow.

Time passes....

No comments: