Tuesday, August 19, 2008

cutsey!

Here are some stuff I worked on like a week ago, playing around with PS brush. One is loosely based off of my cat and other is a sheep desktop wallpaper.




I am currently working on re-designing my webpage, as well as Fight Asthma Milwaukee illustrations and concept work for a comic book idea. I also want to submit work to some magazines, and I already submitted work for a cat illustration contest (should know the results soon...). My side project (other then the webpage or magazine) also includes some t-shirt ideas and maybe participating in Illustration Friday weekly topic. Until then, maybe I can continue the speed painting!

Oh, and I recently went to a museum and saw collection of old Japanese art (which includes, but definitely not limited to wood block prints) and I continue to be fascinated by how well they painted birds... especially chickens. I would like to do some kind of bird illustration (or sketches..) in the future...

Let's see what happens. ^_^

No comments: