Thursday, September 4, 2008

personal projects

I have been trying to do some personal project as well as my work as I have written before... and this is one of them.



I don't really know what to think about it... I guess I don't really like it. I have been getting some good insight about my art and one of them was for me to find some thing I truly like to do... I don't think this would count as one of them. I feel like I'm too young and it's too early to determine what my style is but at the same time I understand what they are saying...

I guess it's trial and error.

Oh, and my homepage has been updated. The link to it can be found on the right (under links) or here: http://www.mieillustration.com . :D I like what I did with the wave thing (on here as well, to the left) so I'm thinking about doing more things such as those..

No comments: