Thursday, January 28, 2010

train people series #10 and cappuccino



This is actually not a person on a train, but a friend of mine (Shun, who was in England for collage, ring a bell anyone?) playing PSP.

--------------

So... I was at an Italian restaurant with 3 other people. We could choose a drink after words, like tea or coffee. Myself and two other people chose cappuccino. And out comes the first cappuccino with that foam art thingy. It's the classic pattern, the leaf! (I don't know the technical term, but that's what it looks like). I wasn't expecting this, as well as others. We just thought it would be normal cappuccino without the frill. So we're saying stuff like, "wow, that's cool!" and getting excited. The second one comes and it was a heart shape. So last is mine, and we're still talking about how we weren't expecting anything fancy and....



hmm..
No matter how I look at it, it looks like... well, maybe a "S?"

I have no idea why mine was the only one that they didn't do anything on. Maybe it was the one that they screwed up on, or maybe the person making it just didn't like me all that much!

No comments: