Friday, November 7, 2008

Pixeling



This is a small pixel version of the last character design I did. Just a simple eye motion. I'm not too satisfied with the pixel job so I might redo him someday.





This is based off of a character design done by Alayna, and I made a pixel version of it. The chibi is done by me, and then I started doing the pixel version for her looking straight forward. But then I remembered I'm going to do an animation of her walking so I started doing the version of her from the side. Both the lineart pixel and the side view done smaller then shown. Now I'll see if I can actually animated her! ^^;

Other stuff on my to do list:
Card designs (personal project)
Picture book
More experimenting with Pixel
Illustration Friday
Maybe doing stuff my homepage again...

and many more!! (I hope)

2 comments:

Joan Varitek said...

These look really good! I hope you experiment more with pixels, pixel art is the best ^_^ it's so inspiring
http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/05/05/pixels-go-mad-the-celebration-of-pixel-art/

Mie Illustrates! said...

oh wow, that was cool link! Thank you Joan!