Tuesday, October 21, 2008

tour poster, and t-shirt





Continuation from the last post, a fake band "MODERATE DAY"'s tour poster. I had fun doing the last CD cover concept so I thought I'd go ahead and do other things which includes a tour poster, and a tour t-shirt. I'm also thinking about doing CD pamphlet...

The dates for this tour is taken from the band, Keane and I think they are actually having a tour this year with these dates and these locations, so if your interested... (I think some are sold out already) I took the special guest (fictitious) band name from my friend, Tara (mediochre red), and the other I just created on the spot. Tour poster idea inspired by Topher!!!

1 comment:

Tara Borger said...

haha yes! i'm glad you included my band! this is a good idea - I should do it for mediochre red. that would be fun! I think I shall... I also really like the t-shirt design with the umbrella and the typography is nice. :D